Pyxus International strives to always do the right thing and communicate openly and transparently about our policies and activities. Our commitment to responsible marketing practices is a clear reflection of this effort. Our consumer products are intended for adults of legal age and we understand the unique responsibility we have in bringing them to market. As such, our commitment to responsible marketing specifically targets the following principles:
- Comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations governing the marketing of our products to consumers.
- Market our products only to adults of legal age and only market our nicotine products to current smokers and vapers.
- Use messages suitable for legal-age consumers and depict only age appropriate use of our products:
- To not feature individuals younger than 25 – or those that appear to be - in our marketing materials.
- To not feature our products in media that primarily reach an underage demographic.
- To not use images targeting minors.
- Employ age verification tools, techniques and third-party databases for use with our direct to consumer online sales.
- Require consumers purchasing e-liquids containing nicotine to acknowledge the products they are purchasing contain nicotine.
- Be transparent in disclosing the levels of nicotine in our e-liquids and include all required warnings on our products.